DR.Stuart B.Kincain in San Diego ca " la Jolla" he has I believe two offices one in San Diego and the other in Temecula.

When I first went to the consultation everything seem nice and professional DONT BE FOOLED. I payed this man 8,000 dlls for breast reconstruction and sad to say that one of my breast has a dent and uneven when i asked him to fix it and make it right he told me how experience he was again and want to charge me AGAIN to fix his mistake?

You would think that he would try to make it right!WORST PLASTIC SURGEON I was better off going to TJ.

Had an Experience with Stuart B Kincaid MD FACS?

Comments

i frequent this office and not happy, looking elsewhere, with the economy like it is, they are greedy, they make mistakes, you have to pay to correct, the injectables seem watered down, once effective, now just so so...and when they perform a procedure, they will make it so you have to return, greedy, gotta pay for there life style at our expense, this needs to be known to the many people that save for procedures and they do this to us, any one know of a better place in Temecula?

he did my eye lift oh my god he put the incisions to high now im waiting to see how he is going to fix this mess i went to this guy cuase he is the best if this is his best idont want to see his worst i cant stand this man he does not know what he has done to me i wonder how he would feel if someone put huge deep scars on his wifes face

DR.Stuart B.Kincaid in San Diego ca " la Jolla" he has I believe two offices one in San Diego and the other in Temecula.